Happy New Year everyone!! I know it’s not Christmas any more but I just think it’s really important that I show you how AMAZING this advent calendar was! Before Christmas I wrote a post here about my favourite of the beauty advent calendars for 2015. Among my picks were the rumours of the Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent calendar, I couldn’t get much details on this at the time but it launched in Ireland and sold out within a few hours.
The catch with this one is you had to spend €35 and you can then buy the calendar for €35. This offer is quite reasonable considering most of the big calendars cost about €55-€75. I didn’t manage to nab one in Ireland but I ordered mine from the Marks and Spencer UK site and used Parcel Motel to get free delivery to Dublin.
When it arrived there was much oohing and ahing. This is a seriously beautiful calendar. It contains 24 individual boxes decorated really luxuriously. It was so pretty as a Christmas decoration in itself.
Well I know you’d love to see what it contained…
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Geranium and Neroli 40ml – worth €9
- Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Butter Full Size – worth €8
- Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion 100ml – worth €7.50
- Pur Volume Vixen Mascara 4.8ml – worth €10
- Leighton Denny Nail Repair Cream and File Full Size – worth €18
- Marks and Spencer Nuit Parfum 15ml – worth €9
- Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel 50ml – worth €3
- Marks and Spencer Pure super grape day cream 30ml – worth €10
- Filorga Time Filler Absolute Wrinkle Correction Cream 15ml – worth €20
- Neals Yard Remedies Frankincense Nourishing Cream 25g – worth €27.50
- Josh Wood Full Bodied Shampoo 50ml – worth €5
- Diego Della Palma lipstick Full Size – worth €16
- Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak 30ml – worth €4.50
- Percy & Read Volumising No Oil Oil 30ml – worth €9
- Roger and Gallet Fleur De Figuier hand and nail balm 30ml – worth €8
- Rodial Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 15ml – worth €27
- Swell Ultimate Volume Hair Mask 50ml – worth €13
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Soap 25g – worth €2
- Autograph Ultra Shine Twist Up Lip Colour Full Size – worth €13
- L’Occitane Verbana Shower Gel 75ml – worth €5.25
- Pixi Glow Tonic 100ml – worth €11
- Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 15ml – worth €8
- Stila Lip Glaze in Sugar Plum Full Size – worth €20
- Morgan Taylor Nail Polish Full Size – worth €9.95
All together the contents of the calendar are worth almost €275 making it a brilliant bargain at €35! I know you’ve to make a purchase to get it but that’s no great hardship for a beauty junkie like me! I loved my No7 Advent Calendar last year but this one definitely tops it by far. The quality and variety of products was even better than I expected. I’ll definitely be getting this one again it’s a real credit to the great products stocked in the Marks and Spencer Beauty range. What do you think?