I first saw this tag over on Total Makeup Addicts blog first and have seen it on a few others since. It’s quite a scary topic that I’m a little bit afraid to do it. I know I spend a lot of money on makeup but I’m a bit afraid to total up some of my products. Basically I’m going to take the makeup I’d wear on a night out and add up how much it’s worth! Right, deep breath, here goes.
This is my makeup I’d wear for a Saturday night. I haven’t included the cost of my brushes I apply this with because that would be just too scary.
- Mac Prep and Prime Skin Base primer – €26
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Light – €35
- Collection lasting perfection concealer – €5.99
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat – €35
- Benefit High Beam – €27.50
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint – €34.50
- MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural – €26.50
- Sleek Face Form Palette Bronzer – €12.99
- Illamasqua Blusher Tremble – €21.50
- Naked Palette – €44
- Urban Decay Eyeliner – €18
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara – €7.99
- Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker – €12.50
Well that’s my Saturday night face and I’m pretty sure I have forgotten something! So here’s for the scary part, what’s the total…
Eep, its a lot of money when you see it! I dread to think how much my whole makeup collection is worth, it makes me want to go on another spending ban. Let me know if you have done this tag or if you’re too scared to!