Ah I need help, skincare seems to be my addiction at the moment. I can’t stop buying new products. I recently realised I had €56 left on a gift card and of course I hotfooted it to a Clinique counter as I had run out of my beloved Clinique Take the Day Off Balm. I landed on the counter in Debenhams on Henry Street and realised there was a Bonus Time on and a very attractive Bonus Time gift at that. As I was already buying one skincare product I’d have been mad not to buy another.
I hmm’ed at the counter for ages I think the lovely sales assistant thought I was moving in. I finally settled on the Moisture Surge Face Spray which comes Caroline Hirons approved. The balm costs €29 and the spray €28. Conveniently just €1 over my voucher!
Now what about the lovely bonus time gift, I don’t normally write when I buy this kind of thing but I just think this gift is great. First of all the toiletry bag it’s in is so pretty and summery white. The bag contains:
From left to right the contents are described below:
- Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for lids,lashes and lips 30ml (worth €5 – full size €22)
- Travel Size Chubby Stick Intense in Roomiest Rose (worth €10 full size €20)
- A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins 4ml – No shade name on this (worth €8 – full size €16)
- Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturiser 15ml (worth €13.50 – full size €45)
- Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum 10ml (worth €20 – full size €6)
- Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser 50ml (worth €8 – full size €23)
In total this is worth about €70. I think this is a great gift filled with lots of products I am excited to try out. The Moisture Surge moisturiser is recommended by Caroline Hirons as well so I’m excited to try that out. I also love the Take the Day Off range so I can’t wait to put the eye makeup remover to the test. I don’t own any of the cult Chubby Sticks so am happy to add one to my collection.
This offer is available until stocks last at Clinique counters in Debenhams. You have to purchase two items with the usual one to be skincare. What do you think? Are you tempted by bonus time gifts like me?