Well isn’t this exciting looking?? I’m a regular reader of British Beauty Blogger Janes blog. She’s always got the latest releases and is very honest in her thoughts. Every so often Jane releases a box of her favourite goodies, I bought the last two here and here. The boxes are always amazing value and I’ve discovered so many amazing products.
This time BBB joined up with Latest in Beauty for her latest box release. It was open to the UK only but I used the Parcel Motel Belfast address to get the goodies delivered to me.
So what’s inside?
- Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream 3g
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Full Size
- Elemis Treat Your Feet 20ml
- L’Occitane Lotion Divine 50ml
- Essie Spring Collection Nail Lacquer Romper Room
- Charlotte Tilbury Kiss Sample
- La Roche-Posay Eau Thermal 50ml
- Roger & Gallet Gingimbre Rouge 1.5ml
- Janjira Art of Siam Hand Wash 50ml
- Lola Kabuki Brush
- Makeup Revolution Palette
- Bourjois Creme Blush Shade 1
- KNEIPP Herbal Bath Full Size
- Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint Cleansing Water
I’m really excited by the L’Occitane Lotion Divine and the full size Too Faced mascara. I’m loving all things Makeup Revolution at the moment so the eye palette is pretty cool, I’ll have to get braver for the bright colours! The Charlotte Tilbury sample is too cute you actually kiss your lips to it to get the lipstick sample. Unfortunately I already own two Essie polishes and Romper Room is one of them, what are the chances eh??? I also own the Bourjois blusher but it’s the luck of the draw with the shades you can get!
The box cost me €28 including delivery to Ireland and the value of the products is well over €100 so it’s a definite bargain! Unfortunately it’s sold out, it flew off the shelves in 3 days. What do you think?